Protect what matters.
It takes only a small increase in internal pressure to damage a silo – risking employee’s safety and costing your plant time and money. Hycontrol’s SHIELD Silo Protection System from Standley Batch is the solution.
The SHIELD system controls and eliminates issues associated with:
Blocked Relief Valves
Standley Batch HyControl Silo Protection System
Most advanced Silo Protection System on the market: HyControl’s SHIELD. The SHIELD system protects your equipment, your team and your bottom line.
Eight ways the SHIELD silo protection system from Hycontrol can make a difference to your operations:
- Improves site safety by reducing climbing needs and silo over-pressurization risks
- Automatic shutoff in the event of pressure spikes, with a 30-second warning for high-level events
- Comprehensive event logging allows service engineers to tackle system issues before they become problems
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by testing the whole system in six seconds
- Improves environmental protection quality through large-scale reduction of product emissions
- Easy-to-use one-key button ground-level test system guarantees complete silo protection and will not allow filling unless all safety components are proven functional
- Monitors driver behavior and performance with advanced diagnostics. Site managers are alerted of dangerous filling practices
- Unique pressure sensor detects vacuum formation, fully opening the valve to remove the vacuum before silo damage occurs
Hycontrol expert Jim Mantz shares his insights into the unique benefits of SHIELD technology for protecting industrial silos.
The SHIELD system works around-the-clock, protecting your team, minimizing over-pressurization risks and reducing service time. Download our flyer for more details.
Learn More About Hycontrol
Protecting your equipment, your team and your bottom line is critical. SHIELD protection can do all of that. Our sales team would love to learn more about your operation and assess whether Hycontrol is an ideal solution. Complete this form and a team member will reach out soon.
Interested in becoming a distributor for Hycontrol?
Complete the form below to learn more about this opportunity from Standley Batch:
Not sure if the SHIELD silo safety system is right for your plant?
Complete this free online evaluation to find out which solution fits your needs best.
Installing The Hycontrol SHIELD Silo Protection System
This video takes you through the whole process step-by-step to get your SHIELD Lite SPS set up and ready for its first delivery.
Ready to get started with your next project?
Explore resources to help:
Take an interactive plant tour
Explore a Standley Batch plant
Optimizing material handling
Three critical strategies to try
Solving common silo problems
The most effective solutions