Hydronix™ Moisture Control
Standley Batch provides Hydronix moisture probes for aggregate and supply mixers. Hydronix sensors are installed in a batch or continuous process where the material is free flowing. The sensors use a contact technique to monitor drying, wetting, monitoring or control processes. It is commonly used in industries like concrete, such as aggregates and asphalt, or organic materials such as grain, nuts, oils and biomass.
View our Gallery »
- Link up to 16 Hydro-Probes using RS485 connection
- Stainless steel housing for harsh environments
- Eye bolt for security and easy extraction
- Hard-wearing ceramic faceplace
- Store calibration data and upgrade sensor remotely by RS485 connection (RS232/Ethernet, USB and Analogue connection available in adapter)
Contact Standley Batch to learn more.