Standley Batch provides moisture probes for aggregate and supply mixers. Moisture sensors are installed in a batch or continuous process where the material is free-flowing. The sensors use a contact technique to monitor drying, wetting, monitoring, or control processes. It is commonly used in industries like concrete, such as aggregates and asphalt, or organic materials such as grain, nuts, oils, and biomass.
View our Gallery »
- Link up to 16 Hydro-Probes using RS485 connection
- Stainless steel housing for harsh environments
- Eye bolt for security and easy extraction
- Hard-wearing ceramic faceplace
- Store calibration data and upgrade sensor remotely by RS485 connection (RS232/Ethernet, USB and Analogue connection available in adapter)
Contact Standley Batch to learn more.